We are looking to customise ActiveCollab to accommodate the applying for and processing of building permits. We are looking to take advantage of ActiveCollab and customise this to better fit the business its processes and workflow.
The software will perform as follows:
1. User Registration / Auto Emailing of Credentials and reset password if necessary
2. User fills in an application form and attaches required documentation
3. User is emailed a link to pay a deposit for the building permit process to begin (Probably via Xero / PayPal)
4. After Payment is taken, ActiveCollab notifies the business to begin work on the Permit.
5. Job / Permit can be allocated to any staff member by Administrators. Job / Permit can also be sent back to end user for further information.
6. Upon completion, system generates PDF permit, eSigned and eStamped – integrate a forms builder (jotform, FormStack)
7. Users can log in and see what stage their permits are up to, and also re-download completed permits.
8. Staff and Admin can create reports based around permits, costs, taxes, etc...
9. The system will need to also have some validation against various API's including Street Address Look Up.
10. There will be some data migration required also.
This is an office management application – not sales platform
Competitor - BCS website / application [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
We have all the necessary documentation and workflow already done. Please include the following information in your reply:
1. Previous experience customising, integrating with ActiveCollab
2. PHP knowledge / experience
3. Cost and timeframe with milestones
4. Size of Team