If you have the skills to make a PHP script login to PayPal and confirm a payment, you can read on.
What im looking to do is to automate my dropshipping store a bit more.
Im looking for you to create a function which will place an order with [url removed, login to view] and pay the order by paypal.
So i will use your function maybe something like this:
The PHP Script / Function should do the following, in order:
1. Login at [url removed, login to view] (login-credentials will be given)
2. Go to [url removed, login to view]
3. Post the form with data i specify (basically a shipping address)
4. Post the next form (in action: pressing a paypal button) which will redirect you to [url removed, login to view] login page
5. Login to my paypal account (login-credentials will be given to test account for test purchases)
6. Post the paypal form (or in action: press the pay button)
I dont even know if it is possible to login to paypal with curl or other php-options?