I am looking to add a "Claim Your Business" feature as well as a "Referral" program. The existing user process flow may need to change a little bit, but the feature process flow specifically is as follows:
If you do not read the following features I am requesting and indicate that in your reply I will not be awarding any jobs to spammers/generic messages. I want to know that you know, you can do the work properly.
Claim Business Process
- Admin will create a store not assigned to any user
- Admin will send out an email to the potential customer letting them know their listing can be claimed
- Hyperlink in email sends Unregistered user to their public store page that Admin created
- On their store page will be an obvious button that says “Claim This Business”
- Once they click on “Claim This Business” it will ask them to Login or Signup (assuming they aren’t already logged in)
- Need to make the “Claim This Business” button NOT redirect the user anywhere after creating the account or logging in because they need to click “Claim This Business” again after they’ve logged in.
- User submits a request to claim business by filling out the form using the account information they registered with.
- Admin verifies info and initiates the store transfer to the previously setup user account by the customer
- All claimed businesses will get a 1 month Top Tier package (of their business type) at no cost (this might need to be considered it’s own plan/subscription?)
- After week 2 and week 3 the customer will receive e-mail alerts that if they do not register a credit card then they will automatically get bumped down to a free level package. This should also be what happens when any other existing customer stops paying / credit card expires / etc
*Automatic reminder Email needs to be able to be modified by Admins
(this will be sent by Stripe for payment reminders to the other users. We can set notifications in Stripe. If we setup periodic notifications from website for other or business claimed users we will have to setup cron jobs at server level)
- If possible we would like the data to just get hidden and not completely deleted. For example, if a customer misses a payment and they drop down to a free user but then switch out their credit card info and make the payment, and they regain access to the Tier 3 or package they had before, all of their data isn’t just gone so they don’t have to redo it.
Within the User Profile there will be a tab called “Referrals”
It would be nice if we could implement both methods but if we have to pick one I would like to go with the option for users to generate an invite link in their profile that they can then copy and paste to any platform.
When unregistered user clicks on the link and signs up they then get registered as a referral in the original user’s profile.
Original user can see whether their referrals are free users or paid users
For every paid referral that a user has they will automatically get 10% off of their monthly recurring bill
When one of your referrals stops paying, you will lose your 10% bonus (the following payment cycle, not current)
The referral tab is open to free and paid users, at this time free users will not receive any benefit from the 10% discount unless they decide to activate a paid account later
74 freelancer chào giá trung bình$544 cho công việc này
Hi, I can help u as i have done several similar jobs related to PHP, MySQL, Website Design, HTML and Laravel, I have read the details and furthermore discuss about it, plz discuss with me in detail. Regards
I have a few queries in relation to the specs that you have provided. Could we please have a word? My Skills: PHP, HTML, Website Design, Laravel and MySQL
Hello. I have checked and understood Claim business process and Referral program descriptions. I am a senior Laravel Ninja and can finish modification features you want. I am ready and can start right away. Thank you