I have built my own API management and hosting platform and am now looking for talented developers to help me complete a front-end and back-end management solution using PHP Laravel.
An existing management UI is available and is based on Angular and Node so the developer will have a working reference and a good understanding of how the UI looks/works as well as the RESTful API calls to make to the management platform.
However I would like to implement this new version on Laravel with the following in mind:
* Support for social media logins (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter and GitHub)
* Makes use of the excellent 'Josh Admin' CRUD and template (Google it)
* Integration with Paypal for subscription/recurring payments
* Multi-tenanted API management (eg: Only those who created/uploaded APIs can manage them) but admin can see all.
* Roles and Permissions capability
I will discuss more in chat should I be interested in a developers skills. Please indicate, where relevant, any past experiences working with Laravel and administration panels.
I look forward to hearing from you.