We are seeking Laravel Experts.
What you’ll do
- With PHP at its heart, our world comprises of (not limited to) PHP 8 (Laravel v8), Gitlab, Docker, PostgreSQL, Terraform, VueJS 3, Bootstrap v5, \and AWS to realize our vision, ensuring our products and tools embrace the frontier of innovation:
- Designing, ‘debugging’, and writing code for a growing network of medical researchers.
- Analyzing performance data and optimizing bottlenecks to ensure we maintain our growth.
- Deconstructing user requirements to model optimal, scalable, solutions.
- Working on automated toolchains to construct and integrate our applications.
- Collaborating with and mentoring engineers, championing their technical growth.
What you’ll bring
- A repertoire of coding comprehension! Being a savvy and seasoned software engineer, you’ll know how to decrypt and improve legacy code whilst keeping yourself abreast of current trends:
- Extensive practical experience with PHP, design patterns, OOP, and automated tests
- Experience in scaling up cloud-based applications
- A coding consortium of knowledge, being able to build new, globally scaling features
- A positive approach to mentoring and supporting others in their development
- Knowledge of RDBMS (we use PostgreSQL 12), and how to model real-world data
- Design & UX experience is a plus!
What you'll get
- A flexible and remote working opportunity
- Contract or full-time work depending on your qualifications
- Interested in lifelong learning? You’ll be growing your talent with us!
Flexible approach to working - nobody is tracking your time except you
- Work smarter and not harder philosophy, long term thinking
We are seeking experienced individuals who can start working on tasks immediately. If you are new to PHP, or Laravel, please do not apply!