Do you want a full-time STABLE job?
I want you to succeed so please read EVERYTHING carefully and follow the instructions
We are a pharmaceutical and this is an interview for a FULL-TIME position. We pay attention to every detail in this interview as an indication for you performance:
1. Your writing has to be consistent and uniformed with similar rules all along. This is how we learn of your personality.
Based on our experience of 11 years and 5,000 interviews, we believe that these are first indications of the QUALITY of your code/design. That is: paying attention to details, being consistent, thinking ahead, improving upon mistakes and being able to follow instructions.
2. Check what you write before pressing ENTER
3. Start any line or sentence with a capital letter
4. Use only big "I" to describe yourself (never use "i" as it described a small you)
5. If you make a mistake, you lose points but you need to CORRECT IT immediately by doing "edit" on Skype. Professionals don't leave garbage behind on the screen.
6. There is a space after a comma like this "she gave me, and him". Please correct your answers now to reflect this.
7. Professionals have their full time in the Skype profile like "Musa Alladin" and preferably a picture. We don't like to interview logos and company names.
8. Don't write a capital letter in the middle of a sentence
9. Be honest as we are very experienced and if you lie, you will end up losing money and being sued in your country
If you can not follow these instructions, you interview will be denied and you would lose this life time opportunity
Reminder, if you haven't done so already, *paste the answers you gave in the post on Upworks and then, please answer:
Are you looking for a full-time job?
Can you work 2 pm to 1 am IST?
Are you next to your computer? If not, come back when you will be
What 3-4 professional specialties are you best at:
13 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình ₹116765 cho công việc này
Hi, I have 5+ years experience working as a WordPress developer. I have expertise in the skills you have specified. Looking forward to hear from you.