Here's what the project does and doesn't do.
(1) User makes a product choice among tires & clicks 'Hold' button at [login to view URL] [ Use search data 235, 75, 15]
(2) Redirect: User's next screen is prompted to Hold the (product) tire for installation at a shop.
(2a) User enters typical contact info including First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Email address and the Appointment Time at the Mechanic Shop (all standard appointment info).
(3) User gets brief flash on screen of appointment confirmation .
(4) Redirect: User redirected to post experience [this is new, unique process] to Social Media with buttons for Facebook and Twitter.
(5) Social Media Page. An effect called WOW which enables several photos to move with different directions and effects. User just clicks on one of the tire photos in circles & then popup appears for selecting text to include in post with the chosen photo.
There are 12 unique photos & user can choose any among them to post to Facebook along with choosing the phrase describing experience. --> User Chooses a photo (by click)
(6) Choose phrase & Pick Where to Post popup. (Choose Phrase - drop down) and
green [Share on Twitter] + [Share on Facebook] Button. --> User Selects 1 phrase & 1 Button
(7) Facebook posting popup. User should see both photo s(he) selected & the phrase selected
User can then add additional customized text to the post. During testing, I've added text that indicates which phrase and photo were chosen (See attachment). Html document is being (generally) created in the proper folder.
(8) Redirect: after posting, user is redirected back to Social Media page with option to post more than 1 photo with product. (Photos are very unique as per the product).
(9) GLITCH: Starting at step 5-8 again, the 2nd time posting to Facebook has glitched, or not displayed the 2nd post. Sometimes, the 2nd FB post overwrites the previous post on the user's FB Newsfeed, may show up no problem thru smartphone & may not display until following day what was perceived to be overwritten.
(10) Project is to bring consistency and reliability to 2nd Facebook post. During previous testing, the 2nd and 2+ FB posts were reliable and consistent.
Goal is for user to choose among photos & phrases to create a Facebook post.
Not sure what type of API integration this is; we have setup a test facebook ID to do test posting.
This project's goal is to fix post to Facebook only. Is currently working Ok to post on Twitter 1+ times. When replying to bid on this project, must include the word 'pepper' to indicate you've read the project's description.