Please look at the enclosed jpg. 12 month Calendar as indicated in Diagram. No month allocated to 31 day blocks until Start Date is entered. When entered top month becomes that month. If date is 20 September 1964 then all of September is X'd out till the 20th. End date becomes end of Calendar and the remaining days X'd out.
User selects what day or days are holidays. In example Sunday was selected. So programmer inserts X in every Sunday between those two dates. If User then decides Dec 25th is also a holiday then entering an X in that box makes it also a holiday. Reclicking removes the X.
1) Determine how many days between start of project to end, and average the production over those days by determining the number of working days and serials to be produced during that period.
2) If User finds production was short by 2 on the first day then USER enters -2 into box for that day and remainder of items to be produced is averaged over remaining days by the software.
3) End serial is the end serial, it never changes nor does the day of completion.
4) Total above each month indicate the total number of items produced after -/+ each day is accounted for.
5) Calendar must go back to 1953 and must reach 2030, so if User enters in Feb 2 1955 and clicks Saturday and Sunday for holidays, Programmer searches for dates in 1955 that were Saturdays and Sundays and blank those days. Each block below the date must be able to receive a + or a negative number or an X (block date) so 3 is assumed positive and -3 is negative.
6) After the data is adjusted by the +/- numbers clicking the Green Button generates a CSV file for saving. This will be running on a server but save should be to my desktop.
7) Data- The Serials completed in one day must be matched to that day. So if serial 0001 through to 201 are completed on Mar 22 then the CSV file (2 columns will show serial numbers and Date) The date against the serial numbers will be repeated 201 times. So column 1 will be serials, column 2 will be associated dates when the CSV is created.
Any questions please ask
31 freelancer chào giá trung bình$247 cho công việc này
Hi there, Php pro here Have read your project description and willing start work after some discussio in details Please come to the chat box so we can easily discuss about details. Thank You
Interested, having 9+ years of experience in development Good thing is that I know all tech which is required in your project to go Ping me to get start it now