I have a website running an Oscommerce V2.R Rc2 and a wordpress 2.3.1 running on PHP 5.2.17 on a MYSQL server version: 5.1.56-log
The current Oscommerce has few customizations, and 1700 products.
The front-end if I remember correctly, it was not modified at all
There are not many changes at the store level either, very few were installed
few colors and box custumizations
1 Currency= Euro
1 Language= Spanish
- MultiTable Shipping
Very old, basic & simple spanish theme called Black & white [url removed, login to view]
1. Installation of OsCommerce 22.214.171.124 BS responsive community Spanish language in on freelancer local computer that works with PHP 7.x. for the development and verifications.
2. Migration of the database of the old store (products, clients, orders, etc...)
3. Migration of custom language files to utf-8 encoding.
4. Configuration: 1 language: Spanish, 1 currency: Euro, 2 shipping modules: MultiGeoZone, MultiTable Shipping, 2 payment modules: Payment Gateway of Bankia and PayPal standard
5. Upgrade or migrate Wordpress from 2.3.1 to 4.9.5
6. Move both updates and tested Oscommerce and Wordpress to cliente server
7. Actualize oscommerce database
1. 100€ once osc is correctly installed in your server and feeded with my sql databes infos and looks as my old osc version
2. 100€ once worpress is correctly installed in your server and running with my sql databes info and looks as my old wordpress version
3. 100€ once both osc and wp are installed in my test serve
4. 100€ once both osc and wp are corectly installed in my public server with updated sql database