I want to make a website, mainly for mobile phones, that saves a calendar event to the device you're browsing from.
I think user need to be logged-in to push events to device calendar.
• Calendar simplification: The calendar module would need some front-end customization so the users have fewer options when an event is generated here. The users would only need to name the event (can be skipped) and set a date and set it as an all-day event.
• Login through facebook and goggle+. I'd like the sign-in to happen one time and after that, the web page is saved to browsers so we'll get access to the calendar files without any problems after first log-in.
• The background should be possible to change. I need to be able to change the main page and the log-in cover picture.
• I'd like the page to function without any scrolling when you’re browsing from a mobile phone.
• A responsive website that can be used on ipad/desktop/mobile phones.
I'd like the freelancer that takes on this job to have experience with similar jobs. Please PM about how you would proceed forward with this development.
• I will provide the PSD design file.