I built a wordpress website in Hebrew. I have sone dificulties building the wp_query nestes array.
All I need is the wp_query.
All the fields in the sire are made with acf.
This are the search fields that exist in the form:
1. area field - simple select field.
2. city field- ajax auto complete from the acf manaualy inserted values. in backend this is a select field.
3. property type- simple select input type. all values manually inserted in acf.
4. Lowest floor- lowest floor that the user wants to search. list of floors values is manually inserted in acf.
5. Highest floor- Highest floor that the user wants to search. list of floors values is manually inserted in acf.
[login to view URL] price- lowest property price.
[login to view URL] price- Highest property price.
8. Minimum number of [login to view URL] the user wants to retrieve from search query
9. Maximun number of rooms that the user wants to retrieve from search query
10. free search. string that the user would like to search in post of property cpt and its titles.
1. city field. must have autocomplete from the acf values.
2. floors, number of rooms and and price. if the user inserts min and max value the query should retrieve all values between two [login to view URL] there in no min value, the min value will be zero. if no max value, the max value will be the highest value that exists in propery values (the value is a text ).
3. free search- search that the string is located in in the post title or in the post content.
The site is in Hebrew.
If it is easier for you, you can create a demo site in order to create the query.
The search form must preform search in the demo site.
The form must contain the fields as in the picture below.
The user will not be able to place the lower values to be higher than the higher values, for example: the min number of rooms cant be higher than the higher number of rooms. need front end validations for floors, number of rooms and and price fields.
40 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $8/giờ cho công việc này
Hello.., <<< Thanks For Response >>> <<< Thanks For Response >>> <<< Thanks For Response >>> <<< Thanks For Response >>> <<< Thanks For Response >>> Regards, Mukesh