I'd like to have a log, that logs referrers for an image. So every time the image is requested, I want to know, from what URL it was requested and when was the last time, the image was requested from that URL.
The log should be saved in a separate database table. Every URL must be saved only once. If the same URL is requesting the image, only the date need to be updated for that entry. The image URL is hardcoded in the code, there is no need for any admin option. Only one image need to be monitored.
So for now, two data must be saved:
- The base URL, where the request was made from. So if the URL is [login to view URL], the value of the URL field should be [login to view URL], nothing else.
- Date, when the request was last made. Format: 2019-06-09 (YYYY-MM-DD)
Table and data management should follow WordPress standards, handle table prefix.
I need a WordPress admin page, where this data will be displayed in a simple table view. No additional design needed, just a simple html table to show the 2 data in 2 columns: URL and last date
1. My image is used on a website. The page is loaded, so the image was requested from my server.
2. The referrer URL and date is saved in the database.
3. If the same website is loading my image, only the date should be updated.
4. WP admin page shows a table with all websites, that are loading (using) my image from my server.
19 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $177 cho công việc này
Hi I have 5 years of experience as a system admin and can start work right away. I can help you with your requirement feel free to discuss more about it