Looking for help in building a roadside assistance app. To start, due to cost concerns, would prefer a web accessible version only and then build a complimentary standalone app later. As far as user flow and features are concerned, I would like it to mimic the following example:
Website version: [login to view URL]
App version (built later on): [login to view URL]
End user needing assistance would be able to:
- Select their required service - tow, flat tire, out of gas, dead battery, locked keys in the car, etc.
- View base pricing for the service they select and answer some additional basic questions based on the service they choose (if applicable; answers may affect pricing)
- Manually enter in their current location OR automatically Geo locate their position (highly preferred)
- Answer some additional basic questions regarding their location (if applicable; answers may affect pricing)
- Enter their vehicle make/model information
- Enter in their contact information (name, phone number, email)
- Make payment option available for service choosen and end user can pay for total service via credit or debit card
- Allow end user to view/track in real time on map the location of the tow truck/service driver as they arrive to the end user's location
- Allow text message updates and chat capabilities between end user and tow truck/service driver
A seperate admin area is also needed to track service jobs and payments that have been submitted from end users. Allow for admin user the ability to add/manage other tow truck/service drivers created under main admin account and assign service jobs to those other tow truck/service drivers. Ability to view open, in-progress and completed service jobs and all details associated with that job.
Please quote your pricing on ONLY a WEB accessible version at this time.
This is a basic outline of what I am looking for, but please contact me should you have any additional questions about this project and will do my best to answer.
If this project is completed on time, within budget and no major issues, then we can proceed on pricing out and completing the standalone app version as another project.