I'm in need of scraping some information about computer parts from a site who listed it nicely and shouldn't be a big problem. This project should be cutted up in 2 pieces because one is based on scraping frrom a program and 1 from the web.
Site: [url removed, login to view]
Program: Performancetest 9
- Pic 1 & 2: scraping from web
- Pic 1: Click on benchmarks --> choose CPU mega page --> all information needs to be scraped
- Pic 1: Categories needs to be scraped, CPU , Video card, hard drive benchmarks, RAM, Android
- Pic 2: if you click on the "+" sign, there will be more info about the product. This product needs to have it's own column in excel
- Pic 3: Download the program "performance tester" on passmark and click on the database sign
- Pic 4: Click on "advanced search" and then "search now". Here we can see all computers benchmarked. Can you extract all this information? It's possible yes since you have all information lined up and you can click on the button "go to next page"
If anything is unclear, please, don't hesitate contact me :)