This is a simple job for anyone capable of writing a macro. But you must detailed.
I have spreadsheets with rows of data and scores from basketball games. I need a desktop script created where I enter certain values from the spreadsheet, and the script pulls ONLY the games (and all data for those games) with those values - and creates a brand new spreadsheet.
Attached is an example spreadsheet - the script will need to perform the following:
1. There are 4 rows with data for each game
2. The script will pull ALL 4 Rows from left to right on any chosen game when creating a new spreadsheet
3. The script with use column "I" and "R" as value indicators
4. The script will pull only games that have BOTH "I" and "R" indicators, not just one.
5. The script will need to pull from an entire folder with 40 + spreadsheets for each job.
Send questions, and let me know you know what you're doing by mentioning details of this job.
Được trao cho:
I am an Excel and VBA specialist with a lot of experience in creating complex formulas and macros. You may check some of my projects here: [login to view URL]