I have added the facebook pixel and adwords tag (via google tag manager) to my site. They seem to be set up correctly.
I have added my product catalog to Facebook and Google Merchant Centre ok.
However, I have two problems:
1) The Adwords Tag is showing lots of hits but no active parameters (see screenshot) even though the Google Tag Assistant is picking up the parameters fine (see screenshot).
Note: I am using the Yireo Google Tag Manager plugin for Magento
2) The Facebook Product catalog is only showing a 7.55% match rate (see screenshot).
Please fix these two problems and explain to me what the problem is.