We have an email server, for this we need a simple USER MANAGEMENT / USER CMS to manage upcoming users that are using the email server.
If you have developed already something like this, you understand it is not difficult, and you can use your experience in this project.
Design: Use Angular Material Design
Coding: Usage of open-source is no problem, as long as secure development
It has to be developed in PHP.
In combination with MySQL and Shell Script.
- 256-AES Security
- Username + Password 1 + Password 2 + Chapta Login
- Admin panel
- User management
• Admin panel
- Manage sub-admins
- Create sub-admins
(Sub-Admin: Username + Password 1 + Password 2 + IP-Address)
- Edit sub-admins
- Delete sub-admins
- View all users + sub-admins
-> User Management per Sub-Admin
• User Management features:
• Add User
- Set user account
- Set email account
- Set user password
- Set date of creation
- Select duration: 3 months | 6 months | 12 months
- Select country: selection of countries
- Select options: Lock user / Unlock user / Remove user
• User browser
- Show separate tab "Expiring Users"
- Show separate tab "Expired Users"
- Show separate tab "Search Users"
• After duration is expired the mail account should automatically be locked.
• Changes related to mail users, via shell script changes to mail server;
- Lock user / Unlock user / Remove user
- Change password
- Change duration