I have updated the theme to our staging environment.
changes from the last job I did no longer work properly.
In the attached screenshots you can see the errors.
The word "Active filters" has slipped into the sidebar on desktop.
On mobile, the two dropdowns are under each other again. But they should be next to each other.
SO I NEED CORRECTION OF THOSE ISSUES AND TO MAKE SURE IT WILL NOT BREAK AGAIN AFTER AN UPDATE, BECAUSE WE WILL UPDATE THE THEME ON LIVE WEBSITE AS WELL.
On live server it's working properly, so you can copy it from live enviroment but just make sure to save it for future theme updates that it will not break.