This project is to build a system using an open source OCR/ICR software package to grade scanned documents. The workflow will look something like this:
1. Document package (10-50 pages) is scanned and converted to TIFF/PDF/JPG
2. Each page in the document has an identification number printed (not bar coded though)
3. Based on the printed ID number a set of handwritten answers will be expected at certain locations on the page.
4. Those answers should be compared against a database of correct answers and a report/CSV file will be output with the results of the grading
5. The software should have the ability to "create" new forms and answer keys by giving it form ID and locations along with correct answers.
This is for a franchise chain and so I will not post examples of the pages for the public but if you are interested in bidding please contact us and we will provide one before you bid.
Please ask any questions you may have.
46 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1375 cho công việc này
Hi, We are a team of expert Software Engineers and we can offer you a fair deal of quality work for the mentioned software. We would love to work for you, so kindly share the further details via chat. Thanks
Hi There! Expert here! Contract me! I can easily complete this task and exceed your expectations. You would NEVER regret it. Let's get started TODAY! Thanks