I am looking to create an automated trading options strategy for Interactive Brokers around SPX and other index options. It would consist of using some indicators, then doing a combination of 0DTE (off the open) as well as intraday, and a weekly. You should have the ability to configure the index option (SPX/NDX/IWM), use any combination of the 3 trading strategies, set the profit/loss target for each trade individually, pull the latest information (futures, gaps, ATRs, etc.), open and close options, calculate the margins required for each trade, profit/loss, set the stop loss limits conditionals based on the profit/loss targets. The indicators are currently written in ThinkScript so it would need to be converted. I have the criteria, and can put them into a requirements document if you have a template. You should be able to report out the profitability of each trade, each strategy, as well as be able to audit against the indicator numbers at the time of the trade being opened and closed for future analysis.
I am looking for an Interactive Brokers TWS API experts to build be a trade management tool in python with a GUI.
Very specific requirements on how it should work.
I have the logic flow very well documented
Ideally they would have had past experience in creating trading robots, with Interactive Brokers TWS API and code in python. And be able to fill in the knowledge gaps in my software requirements documents.
Basically an automated version of a lot of the standard SPX/NDX/IWM/RUT spread trading:
1) GUI to login into the account
2) See the current running Profit/Loss per strategy since the start of use of the application
3) Choose which index you are using (SPX) changing it to NDX or whatever in the future and in any combination
4) See what options strategies are currently running (if you are running weeklies and how much margin you currently have tied up and profit/loss on each)
5) Choose the strategies to run (opening IC, intraday, weekly) - should run independently or in any combination
6) show the max profit max loss per strategy
7) make sure you have the margin to run the strategy, and let you set the number of contracts per strategy
8) Run the strategies and update the profit/loss sheet and have it also showing the major data point (what the market opened at, profit taken, loss, what the VIX was, what the ATR was that day and average over a week, etc.)
9) You can set it to run each strategy independently on a schedule (run 0DTE every day, intraday M-W, weekly every other week) that kind of thing.
10) Easily switch from paper to real trading
11) It would be a completely stand alone application (not logging into IB)
12) Config page (like if I wanted to change the ATR or the VIX for what the spread should be)
13) Current indicators written in ThinkScript (TOS)
14) Ability to run multiple index strategies using same criteria (set ATRs/stop loss/profit) - so running SPX and/or NDX and/or RUT etc.
15) All options trades happen automatically based on the strategy, no intervention needed, but there would be the ability to close each/all trade strategies with easily
16) Basic documentation