Hey there we are looking for some knowledge on My SQL database and woocommerce API . I am a web developer but I need some help. We are trying to get setup with a dropshipping program that one of our competitors has available for us. They have their shop on shopify and we have our shop on woocommerce but In order for us to use their dropshipping program they are requesting a Consumer Key and Consumer Secret. from our woocommerce shopping cart and access to our My SQL Database. For the database they need Mysql database name, Mysql ip address (the machine where the DB resides), Mysql username, Mysql password.. With this integration that we need done, our drop shipper needs to be able to push their inventory levels to our shop, push order details like the tracking information to our shop and pull orders from our shop so they can fulfill orders. We need someone that has already done this integration/setup with a project in the past. So please kindly share a project in the past that is the exact same method as ours because we need this integration to be done in 2 days. We need you to know exaclty step by step on how you are going to do this because we will not allow any research to be done because this is urgent. To sum up the integration will only need to do three things, 1. It pushes our inventory levels to our database 2. It pulls any orders that contain at least 1 of the drophsipers SKUs from our woocommerce 3. It pushes tracking # back to our shop, once they fulfill the orders. Please fill out the questions below.
1. What do you think of our website [login to view URL]
2. Please submit your resume
3. Share one of your projects that you have completed in the past where you did the same things we are requiring.
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Tell me what the API on wocommerce is used for
6. Tell me what permissions we will give the drop shipper to our database so that they can only push inventory levels, push tracking info to our shop and pull order details.