Looking for someone good in php/python and radius server to make squid selling via own control panel or via plugin for WHMCS.
Client come to website and place order for number of proxies.
The main features of the module should be
1) Automatically assign shared/Dedicated IPs or client can select ip manually
2) Automatically suspend access to the clients "allowed" authorized IP address
3) Clients can view their IP:Port of their proxies in client area
4) Clients can add up to X (configurable) IP addresses that can use their proxies (whitelist of IPs that can use the proxies)
5) Clients can automatically request new random IPs every X amount of days (Proxies they have will be unassigned and went back to the pool, client will have different proxies assigned instead.)
6) If the serivce gets Suspended then the IPs are still assigned to the client, just their authorized IP get removed from squid server.
7) If the service is terminated then the IP get marked as free (or -1 user if shared) and their IPs in the authorize list also get removed.
If the serivce gets Suspended then the IPs are still assigned to the client, just their authorized IP get removed from squid server.
If the service is terminated then the IP get marked as free (or -1 user if shared) and their IPs in the authorize list also get removed.
I plan on selling both Dedicated Proxies and shared. When adding IPs I should have the option to set them for "Dedicated" use only or "Shared use". Shared use should also have an option to exactly how many people it can be shared with. "Dedicated" IPs should also not be able to be assigned to customers who order "Shared" proxies even if they are free.
We have module so if someone can modify it or make new solution will do.
We can provide some reference site for you to review.
21 freelancer chào giá trung bình$1291 cho công việc này
HI I am experienced in Python Linux Software Architecture etc I can start right now but i have few doubts and questions lets have a quick chat and get it started waiting for your reply