You require a new website design for your new business which involves the supply and demand of supply teachers into schools across the UK.
The project is complex in its nature and has multiple layers of access, functionality and integrations with payment systems, with the aim of the site to be fully autonomous.
The site will allow schools to create and account and recruit supply teachers, with payment being processed via the website and payment integrations.
The site also allows supply teachers to sign up for an account with the aim of being hired by schools. They will have the option to select their availability, upload their CV information and respond to job offers via email.
The website will also have front facing marketing pages on content which will explain why teachers and schools should sign up, what is involved and how this will benefit them
• I am looking for a complete website build. I want to create a fully automated Teachers supply agency. The website will allow users to complete an online CV and select dates on a calendar when they are available for work. Users will have filters available to select the type of work and locations that they can work in (fields must be editable by Admin in the backend of the website)
• Employers will be able to login and select users to offer work to. Email alerts will contact users which they can then confirm. Funds must be transferable via escrow to users once work is complete. Commission will be deducted automatically from amount payed to users and entered to business account (percentage editable in backend)
• Subscription plans will enable employers to search all users CV's. User will have a filter which they can switch to looking for work or not looking for work.
• Users will only be contactable via email alerts, NO personal details will be visible on the website
• Script will need to be loaded onto godaddy hosting plan on several domain names
• Must be able to upload to upload/download users contact details via database
• A fully responsive site.
• Mobile website (fully usable on mobile devices)
• Build must be Clean and simple design
• Editable text fields via backend
• Payment integration SEO friendly
• Script is to be load tested as up to 100,000 could use the website at any given time. Service/maintenance contract once website is complete.
• Art work is not supplied although logo's and Ikons can be taken from our current website. [url removed, login to view]
Full design of the website to bespoke layout
Submit new website sitemap to Google
Build the website using a bespoke php framework
Install Google analytics traffic statistics
Build the website design to be future proofed
Full test of new website in all modern browsers
Add all the static content to all website pages
Full test of new website on all modern operating systems
Ensure the website is mobile optimised
Ability Backup the website to an external server each day
Set up the site to be search engine ready
Provide help and support after project has launched
Availability to complete necessary framework updates when required
Monitor the up-time as part of ongoing support package
Become and active interested party in the business