we would like to build a BANQUET SEATING tool.
1. Creation of the location:
- Create / draw a floor plan as you wish, it should also be possible to create several rooms and an individual room designation may be distributed
- It should be possible to draw inputs and outputs (we need a symbol)
- DJ desk, bar and buffet areas should be able to be drawn in (we need a symbol)
- There are different table sizes and shapes, round, square and tables (we need a symbol)
- Each table must be given a number, it can be done automatically
- The user is provided with a list where he has an overview of all tables with the corresponding individual capacities and an overall list of all tables and total capacity
- It must also be possible to create chairs and tables in series
- It must also be possible to remove individual chairs from the tables
2. Distribution of participants to the tables:
- At the end, the users distribute their guests to the seats
- Seats that have already been allocated are marked in green (as with the seat reservation in flight time)
- still available places are shown differently
- Mostly it is about small groups between 2 and 10 people which have to be placed together at tables
- It can also happen that 2 groups share a table unit.
- It is important that these 2 groups can be recognized per table, possibly placing the first letters of the family on the chair?
3. Export of the table plan and list
- At the end, the floor plan must be exported once so that we can print it out and hang it in the location, including table numbering
- In addition, the information about the respective table must be exported and added to the list of participants. Example: Family Max Müller / 3 tickets bought / Table 23, room main hall / Comments: is vegan
I look forward to your price estimate for the above requirements.
Thanks very much!