We are developing a new on-line store using opencart.
We have a few stock providers which will give us access to an XML file with all the details - price, quantity, images, description and so on.
We need a tool/script that will automatically sync our site to a single XML file. It should do the following:
1. Check the products from the XML and import the new ones to our store.
2. Compare the existing products to the ones from the XML file and update them in our store.
3. Run both 1 and 2 every day.
4. Send a detailed e-mail which includes:
- the products that were new and were imported
- the products that were updated and what exactly was updated
There should be a simple e-mail report form, including only what was imported/updated, and a detailed with all the information for the import/update process.
Được trao cho:
Hi There, I am good in PHP and XML I can do your Sync project. Also I have worked similar works to update/insert products to ecommerce store from XML Thanks