I need UBER-like ios, android app and a website for fleet management for our partners.
I need a developer or a team of developers who have EXPERIENCE IN THIS AREA, as I have no time to waste and it has to be done fast. Here is the flow of the system I need:
Details: I'm looking for experienced app programmer(s) who can build uber-like app (both iOS and android) for moving services + a website that would function both as the app does and function as the control center. Moreover we need a fleet-management system one the website for our partners with more cars and driver.
1) The app will have to work as a taximeter, exactly as UBER does.
2) Admin should be able to add the tariffs based on geolocations.
3) It to be integrated with payment gateways like Stripe or the possibility to pay on site in cash.
1) Drivers set the dates and hours they wants to work on in timetable.
2) Once a job is posted, based on geolocation proximity, the highest rated driver will get a notification and should be able to accept. If the highest rated doesn't accept in f.ex. 5 minutes (should be backend manageable) it goes to the next, then the one who is fastest to apply/accept gets to do the job.
4) The admin or fleetowner sets the profile picture and other details for the drivers, they should not be able to change them.
Admin Panel 1)
The admin should be able to assign jobs that has been ordered before to any registered driver regardless of the time and date the job has to find place.
2) The admin or fleetowner should be able to see and controle all the transactions, like payment, drivers activity, etc.
3) The admin should be able to control everything possible and make changes.
Your own input and suggestions for how to make the app and the website even more awesome is even more appreciated and will play a role in me choosing you as the winner. But the functions mentioned above are a must. Also I need to be able to add extra pages to the app, like for example a guide for customers for their moving day like a blog.
Please start telling me which CMS you will be using for this project.