I need software written that will allow a user to send and receive sms messages using voice from a regular landline phone. Following is my suggestion how this will work, and what components will be used. Other software or applications can be substituted if they work better.
1. User will enter the 11 digit number they want to send the sms to.
2. User will "say" what he wants to text. This will be recorded and then converted to text using the the Google Cloud Speech to Text Api.
[login to view URL]
3. Text will then be converted back to speech again using Google Cloud Text to Speech
[login to view URL]
and played back to the user. The user can press 1 to accept the recording, or 2 to rerecord.
4. Assuming that 1 was pressed the text will be sent to voipinnovations as an email to their SMS gateway.
1. An incoming SMS will be converted to an audio file using Google Cloud Text to Speech.
2. An outgoing call will be generated to the user. It will announce a new sms from "number". and then play the message.
3. After playing the message it will give the user the option of replying to the message.
4. Message should be cached so the user can call in later and listen to it again.
1. Press 1 to send a message
2. Press 2 to read your messages
1. Anytime that audio is generated using Google speech to text that audio should be cached so that it can be replayed instead of reconverting.
2. All source code will need to be provided along with instructions on installing on a new server.
29 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1468 cho công việc này
hey i have understood your whole fundamentals. and this is possible. but what i didnt understand is that the converting text to audio and again text. lets have discussion regarding the same
Hi, I have done quite a few projects using google STT and TTS with asterisk, I can arrange a demo without even project award, if you want kindly let me know and I'll get a demo ready for you, regards