I am looking to partner with someone to build a simple web app to help me keep track of books I want to read and have read.
The single page app will allow me to:
- Use a search field to lookup any book by name (via Amazon books API)
- Save the book to the database
- Add the book to multiple categories, add tags and a ‘recommended by’ field
- View saved books
- Mark a book as read and give it a star rating
- Filter saved books by category, tag and/or ‘recommended by’ field
- Filter saved books by text string (search)
- Click a link to view or search for the book on Amazon and Audible
Additional notes about the app:
- The application is a single screen plus a real-time search in a pop-up
- I have design mockups (material design inspired) that shows most of the functionality required. I can provide upon request.
- Should be pixel perfect and have nice UX and animation (hopefully supplied by UI framework).
- Should be responsive design so it works great on mobile.
- I may want to commercialise it at some point or at least let other people use it without much extra work (so it should have account registration, password reset, etc built-in)
- May eventually add a mobile app and chrome plugin so should keep this in mind with the architecture
Other project details:
- Open to any modern stack. PHP & Node, in that order, is my preference. I want to use something that has basic SaaS functionality and UI built so we don’t have to code everything from scratch (accounts, password resets, maybe billing, etc)
Something like Laravel Spark, Meteor or Sails or some other frameworks coupled together (Firebase + Vue + Buefy) but I’m far from an expert in this area so would appreciate recommendations.
- I can adjust my designs to conform with UI framework
- Clear and regular communication is important to me
- Will likely make decision early/mid next week
PLEASE NO GENERIC COVERS LETTERS - they will be ignored.
Please don’t dont random website people samples.
Please don’t list every language or frameworks you’ve ever used.
Please tell me what stack/frameworks you would use, when you could deliver the project and 2-5 examples of other web apps you’ve built.
52 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $595 cho công việc này
Web App for tracking reading list Experienced team of developers Release money after your satisfaction 2 month free maintenance/bug fixing services free of cost Thanks
Hello sir, i have 5+ experience in Laravel and 3+ experience in AngularJS. i can complete your task as per your need . Please let me know your best time to more discuss. thanks