I would like to have a web application to track my employees, different construction sites, their tasks and weekly hours.
Preliminary designs of how it should look are provided, based on the dimension of an average mobile phone.
I want to be able to visit different screens of the application, where different details will be shown about my business.
1. Login page - this is where different construction site managers can log in
2. Home page - this page contains the list of active construction sites described by their addresses, another list of current employees, and the list of finished past construction sites
3. Stunden page - this page shows the total amount of hours my employees have worked for every month.
HINT: employees are able to log in and book hours, this screen is not provided in the mockups
4. Angestellter page - this page contains general information about my employee, number of hours he worked for each month and notes I can write down about him or his work. Also I would like to be able to directly call him or send him a WhatsApp message from the application, as shown in the design.
5. Baustelle page - this page contains information about the construction site, which people work there and how many hours. Also, the possibility to write down notes.
The "+" buttons on the screens designate that I am able to add new employee / construction site to the list.
Any suggestions or helpful advice is welcomed in regards to design and functionality. I am also curios about the technology stack that will be used.