1) User login/password.
2) Logging of data sent from multiple devices either through MQTT or HTTPS connection into database.
3) Displaying the above data in near real-time.
4) Displaying of chart data including multiple charts from multiple devices (which can be selected). The charts will show data sent from devices (numbers) vs. time.
5) To compare the data against some configurable thresholds and to send email notifications if thresholds are exceeded.
6) Displaying data as a table for multiple devices (which can be selected).
7) Displaying of the notifications events as a table.
8) Some basic processing of data (take time differences and compare, compare against thresholds etc.) & present the results as per algorithm to be provided.
9) Clean user interface with a dashboard & menu.
10) Fully responsive & should be practical to use on a smartphone browser.