Hi, I'm looking for a react native developer for WebRTC website based on Openvidu. The video conferencing website is complete but it just needs a few additional features and modifications on existing features. Good experience with Webrtc and Openvidu is required.
The features/ issues you need to work on are as follows:
1. When there is an incoming direct phone call, the audio on the conference call goes off despite declining the direct phone call. Fix this issue.
2. When there are more than 4 people on our conference call, you can hear an echo. Users are not supposed to hear themselves speaking. They are only supposed to hear another person speaking only and not themselves. So get rid of any echo. (Currently our website supports 50 users on a conference call on both mobile and pc)
3. Frozen images at times when there is poor internet connection. The software should automatically detect when there is a poor connection and reduce the video quality. Then as the internet connection improves, the video quality should improve automatically as well. Just like instagram live.
4. Screen sharing doesn't work on firefox, that needs to be fixed.
5. Set up page which involves username, choosing an external camera or mix for people who want to use proffesional equipment for the video call. Choosing whether to join strictly via microphone only, video only or screensharing only.
6. When there is poor internet connection the video call stops and you have to refresh your page to reconnect. It should reconnect automatically when the internet connection improves without having to refresh the page.
9 freelancer chào giá trung bình$662 cho công việc này
Sou Designer Gráfico e trabalho em todas as áreas que venham envolver essa á[login to view URL]ão se caso aceitar eu fazer o que você está precisando,pretendo dar o meu melhor.