We need to register domains (RU/РФ - Russia) in WHMCS while registrar uses ISPSystem Billmanager.
So WHMCS should be able to register domain
- Enable WHOIS search for domain using Billmanger
- Create domain owner profile in Billmanager and sync it with WHMCS
- Sync domain with Billmanager once a day
- Client should be able to submit documents to get VERIFIED status (optional for user) and admin should be able to set "verified" status for documents in WHMCS (and if status is set in BillManager WHMCS should sync it).
- After domain successful registration, client cannot change domain profile data as Name (Company Name for companies), Phone, Email, Address, Birthdate and Passport/ID info (registration info for companies as required by BillManager taxid, regid, kpp (if stated)). This data should be synced with BillManager after that as it can be changed only by registrar.
- After status veirfied set either in BillManager on in WHMCS by admin and synced client cannot reupload his ID verification documents.
- Client/Admin should be able to change DNS servers and edit zones using standard WHMCS functions.
- Client should be able to initiate domain transfer IN and provide EPP code which should be seen by admin.
- Client should be able to initiate domain transfer OUT and admin should be able to provide client with EPP code (can be just a premade standard support ticket request).
Docs on API: [login to view URL]