We need a developer who is familiar with WHMCS who can fix our custom module and add some features. The module allows the clients to add sites/IP's to be monitored. If it detects they are down, it opens a ticket to our support dept so our techs can check the issue. Here is what we want fixed/added:
1. Fix the alert emails so the email templates are used when opening a ticket.
2. Make notification to the client when the service/ping comes back up along with the amount of time it was down. Make it update the same ticket it had opened originally and since it’s a reply it should mark the ticket as Answered. **It already does an UP alert, but it as I want and described above.
3. Fix the main uptime % as it doesn’t match the monthly uptime % and seems to be accumulative uptime %. It also does not seem to be listing additional months that have gone by, only the current month. The main uptime% on the monitoring list under the client’s services should be reset every month and archived under the monthly uptime %. Daily uptime is also not showing more than 3 days of history.
4. Fix the bug when there is many reports of an outage and customers get down alerts of services not even related to them.
5. When we suspend the monitoring from the admin backend, when we re-enable it a while later it seems that it sends all the email/ticket alerts that would have been sent out if the monitoring wasn’t suspended. So the suspend feature seems flawed in that it only delays alerts from being sent. I need it so that no alerts are sent when suspended and after we re-enable it.