We have a community site ([url removed, login to view] ) which runs on Wordpress.
The Frontpage/Landingpage is already working and we need to add a Members Login/Backend.
Therefore we decided to use WOffice ([url removed, login to view] ) which already provides tools like (customizable Member profiles, Wiki, File Upload etc. with access and only member restictions)
We search for someone, who is able :
- to install and configure WOffice
- to create a Childtheme for WOffice to customize some of its functions
- to apply look and feel of the Frontpage to Woffice (Backend)
- to create default spaces/Templates for Events, Wiki, Members (in same look as Frontpage)
If you have any references with WOffice or childthemes please share.
We need the design of the backend ( the member login page and member area) to be aligned with the frontend design.
The Woffice theme you installed in does it a paid one ??
Yes its already payed
2) - to install and configure WOffice, Did we have to install the same one ??
It is already installed but several people have worked/played around on it, so right now we can't assure that the current install still works.
3) - to apply look and feel of the Frontpage to Woffice (Backend)
When you log into the demo of woffice at https://demos.alka-web.com/woffice/allinone/login/ demo demo ). The style is quite different from our website. The question is how much effort would it be to do style adaptations in terms of colors to match the frontpage. Pages like member profiles and Events should be later partly public accessible. Therefore the style need to match/integrate.
The Idea is, when you click on a member or event on the landing page, you get redirected to the member/event without having a membership.
But the member profile or event page needs to match in terms of design.
Which modules do we need of WOffice?
Calendar/events, Projects, Wiki, Members, Files Manager and News