I) Peer-To-Peer Two-Sided Marketplace:(Customize any Open Source Software)
Reference Site: [login to view URL]
1) We are wholesale International VOIP Talktime Traders. You can treat it as a service.
2) Only Telecom companies are our clients. Hence, it is a B2B business.
3) Every client of ours plays 2 roles as a Buyer and Seller. Hence, service exchange may also be there between Buyers and Sellers. "A Two-Sided Peer-To-Peer Marketplace".
4) We have two potential and highly developed backend applications running at the backend, from which all the information like Buyer-Seller Contact details, Rates, Quality stats, usages, balances Etc., can be fetched with APIs. Any information regarding a client can be fetched from the backend. The front end is only a Compound Marketplace structure website.
II) Buyer-Seller Chat System: (Customize any Open Source Software).
Reference site: https://www.freelancer.com
A) Buyer-Seller Chat System Features:
1) Channels, groups & topics.
2) Online presence indicators.
3) In-conversation search.
4) Real-time translation.
5) Typing & read indicators.
6) Unread messages badge.
7) Conversation history.
8) File sharing.
9) Location sharing.
10) Text formatting.
12) Ready to use popup.
13) Cross-Device user interface.
14) Responsive Cross-Browser UX.
15) Multi-Language user interface.
16) Customizable design.
17) Developer-friendly Rest API.
18) Mask unmask contact information option.
19) Word blacklists.
20) Activity and Analytics Dashboard.
21) Presence Status.
22) Meeting Scheduler.
23) Chat Bot.
24) Block User
25) Canned messages.
26) Multi-Channel integration with Skype, WhatsApp, We Chat, Viber Etc.,
27) Message syncing with Email.
28) Email & SMS fall back.
29) Push Notifications to mobile and desktop.
III) Escrow Service: (Customize any Open Source Software).
A) Escrow Service Features:
1) Payment can be released only after the buyer's approval.
2) Disputed amount part is withheld, till the dispute is resolved, and balance amount part is only released on Buyer's approval.
3) Multiple payment methods to deposit money to an Escrow account.
4) File upload.
IV) Bidding Platform:
1) Buyers-Sellers should be able to bid.
V) Ag-Grid Data Tables: [login to view URL]
1) Use Ag-Grid data tables only wherever tables are required in the project.
VI) Mobile App:
1) Need a Mobile App with essentially required components of the entire project.
In brief, we are looking for a
1) A Two-Sided Compound Peer-To-Peer Marketplace.
2) Escrow Payment System and Payment Gateways.
3) Buyer seller Chat System.
4) Bidding System.
5) Mobile app.
Thanks and Regards,