1. WAMP is like the LAMP set up i briefly mentioned in one of the lectures, only instead of being run on linux, we will use windows (Windows Apache Mysql PHP = WAMP). We will Install WAMP Server and get wordpress to run on it. You can follow this guide to set it up. [url removed, login to view] This contains the steps for installing the wamp server as well as getting the basics of getting wordpress up and running on it. The links for wampserver and the wordpress zip file are in the guide.
2. After windows is running wamp, a database is set up, wordpress is installed, and they are all running on wamp (turn the wamp server online) we will be setting up web store functionality. To do this follow this guide [url removed, login to view] . This involved installing some plugins and a theme. In addition to setting up the WooCommerce that is described in the guide i want you to get a theme installed as well.
3. After everything is installed and functional, add some products and make styling tweaks to your site to suit your needs. Pick a type of store that you want to be running, figure out what kind of products need to be on there and add them in the back end of wordpress. I would like to see at least 5 products added with at least 1 grouped product, 1 variable product, and 1 simple product.
4. Research any other plugin you would like that would facilitate the user experience for an ecommerce website and install it. When you present to me, show me how it works.
5. Presentation will be showing me the website running, show me the products you added, and that the website in general works as intended.
Được trao cho:
15 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $42 cho công việc này
I already have a working ecommerce website if you just wanna get a ppt to how it works. Its [url removed, login to view] visit it. its our local nd international retail store recently opened.