It is a project without front-end programming, where the programmer who understands well the WP, assembles the functions without difficulty. The demand is a plugin that will interact with Wordpress in 3 situations: Insert, change and delete.
The programmer can use the existing API plugin to work, but doing the data processing first. This data will arrive in a single JSON for input, with the following parameters:
- - - -
STANDARD FIELDS OF WORDPRESS
(Default fields of a Wordpress post / custom post)
- action (create, change, delete)
- date (day, month, year, hour)
- enable comment (yes, no)
- type of post (post-standard, custom-post-x, custom-post-y, custom-post-z)
- category (the title of the categories separated by commas)
- tag (the title of tags separated by commas)
- long-text-post (may contain url of images)
- featured-image (will come with the url of an image)
(Data that will enter as custom fields)
- post-language (EN, PT, ES, IT, etc.)
- original ID (of the content in the source system, for future update or delete)
- several variable fields (all always stored as custom field, these fields can receive for example a url list of images separated by commas)
LIST OF MEDIA
(One image per node with all parameters)
- source (featured img, img in body of long text, img in custom field)
- friendly image
- alternative text
- - - -
Processing of data before insertion:
1 - Multisite installation: The post must be created in the multisite installation corresponding to the language provided (each language has its own installation in the multisite format as follows: EN = 1, PT = 2, ES = 3, IT = 4).
2 - The MEDIA (LIST OF MEDIA) need to be registered one by one in the media library (all attachments via url, such as images, pdf, etc).
3 - In the long text field (the main content of the post), the images should have the URL replaced with the URL of the imported image in Wordpress.
4 - In the fields custom fields, in case of media, will only store the ID of the media (in the case of a custom fields containing a photo gallery for example).
Categories and Tags should check if they already exist (checking the title) before they are created.
- - - -
Action UPDATE / EXCLUSION:
- all custom fields in the post should be deleted and reinserted (tags and categories do not need to be deleted).
- All media inserted in the long text field, highlight image and custom fields should be deleted and reinserted (in case of update).
* The reference of the post to be modified or deleted will be the custom-field "original ID" (of the content in the source system, for future update or delete)
- - - -
After performing the action (INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE) the plugin should return the parameter confirming the action or declining, informing the error (ex: xml with problem, authentication refused).
* The plugin should not use a PHP framework to be developed, but the programming can be POO.
Project reason: An external application where content is administered for different types of CMS will feed Wordpress remotely. When the editor clicks "save" this plugin is triggered on Wordpress receiving the data.
Probable references (accelerators)
USER - AUTENTICATE
CONTENT - INSERT/DELETE/UPDATE
MEDIA - IMPORT
53 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $345 cho công việc này
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hi, I can assist you with this Project. Here is a sampling of the few of my work contained at my portfolio: https://www.freelancer.com/u/extreamcode.html