Have 2 auto parts websites that are essentially duplicates, for different countries. Stores have the parts synchronized with the main eBay store.
Using WP-Lister to import products from eBay Auto Parts store into a WordPress / WooCommerce store. Having issues with setting up a proper search that works well with all product parameters and returns accurate search results
- Both websites are built on WordPress / WooCommerce
- Product synchronized with eBay with WP-Lister for eBay plugin
- Need the ability to capture the table values from the compatibility list (needs more work)
1. Need to have the search set up so that it works properly, so different years within vehicle compatibility are recognized. Right now, search does not pick it up properly, and certain scenarios for search do not work properly.
2. Need to figure out a way to import products from different eBay stores which would include the vehicle compatibility tables (without having user credentials) as needed.
- eBay account is connected to WP through an API account that links the stores and the eBay store.
- Fix product price/inventory synchronization between WP-Lister in WordPress stores and the eBay store
- Test product search based on compatibility upgrades
Need someone to take over the project for my client, and finish the remaining tasks.
49 freelancer chào giá trung bình$502 cho công việc này
Just checked your PS and sure i can assist you for this project. Please inbox me so we can have quick discussion about your project and proceed further. ➽ I am available to get start this project immediately.