We need a PHP script that generates code to manage a Database in the backend.
The script will take as input the list of DB fields in the table and their types. Also mentioned will be if the field is mandatory or not.
It will generate
(1) a MySQL script to create the table
(2) a Form that accepts data fields as mentioned in the table along with requisite validataion
(3) PHP code to get parameters and insert data into the table
(4) PHP codes to get parameters and update data in table
(5) PHP code to get parameters and delete data from table
A sample PHP page will also be generated and this will have a form on the top. Entries made will be inserted into the DB and displayed below the form without the complete form being reloaded (should happen through jQuery or AJAX). There will be a edit and delete button at the right corner of each row displayed and clicking on them will open the corresponding form/page for update or delete entry.
Form elements should ideally be short forms of the actual field names and should consistently appear in all places. In order for your bid to be taken seriously please list the places in which this short form of the field names will appear.