1) web-based guide that would pull data from using an api from a large online retailer and apply a simple algorithm.
This would need to pull product name, pricing, and a couple additional fields into the database. We will need the ability to control when/how often this database is updated. We are currently thinking every 3 weeks, but would like to have a calendar type system that would allow us to configure the dates these updates would take place.
2) Scanner software for our PDAs (pdas running windows mobile 6.5 (Windows CE 5.2) (data would be stored on our sd card via sql lite possibly)).
Basically a handheld barcode scanner running Windows Mobile 6.0 – 6.5. This software should be able to sync with our web-based database (it’s fine if we have to update the SD cards manually). All data would need to fit on a 2gb SD Card.
3) Windows (or maybe web-based) check-in software.
This would be a small desktop application that is able to download pricing data from the web database.
This program would need to
- Create a User profile with the fields ‘buyer name’ ‘email address’ and a field for commission %.
- When a buyer check their products in, we scan the barcodes, and need to log everything they bring us, figure out how much they’re owed (based upon numbers in the database), email the buyer a report, a save a copy of the report locally.
I will provide further information as needed. Due to the nature of our business, many of the specifics need to be kept private.
We prefer to work with native English speakers if at all possible.
28 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1438 cho công việc này