Write a simple PHP application on XAMP stack that can be installed in Windows desktops. The main purpose of the PHP application is to be able to Print a simple page / content to one or multiple locally connected printer. The application should do the following:
- Create a bare-bones Basic Yii Application
- Create a simple HTML file with “Hello World” content and “print” button
- When you click the print button, the content should be printed to the locally connected printer.
- Create a view page for adding / connecting to a local printer
- For simplification you can first connect and print only to the “Default Printer”
- The code should be in such a way that the print functionality can be adjusted for any printer type and page size.
- Give detailed instruction on how to make these configurations possible
- Specifically, we need to print – Bills Receipts – on a thermal printer of 70mm width.
- Sample bill receipt is attached.