I need you to modify and integrate 4 docker containers:
- OSRM: [login to view URL]
- Nominatim: [login to view URL]
- Tile server: [login to view URL]
- Postgresql 12: [login to view URL]
- Nominatim and tile server must use the postgresql container database as a common data source.
- OSRM needs to be configured to process the openstreetmap data in build time into its own preprocessed file based data formats
- Openstreetmap data download URL must be provided as a mandatory build variable.
- Updates to map data can be triggered by running a command AND can set the period of automatic update as build variable. Default update time is 30 days.
- Must REWRITE and TEST Dockerfiles to use the customized base image (ubuntu 18.04) I provide. Postgresql can use the original base image.
- Must use docker-compose to download the data, build and run all the containers.
- integrate traefik ([login to view URL]) as a reverse proxy in front of the other services to provide a common service endpoint for the webservices
Openstreetmap data download link for automated updates:
[login to view URL]<country>[login to view URL]
Will be tested with Hungary data:
[login to view URL]