Handheld Potentiostat device prototype for electrochemical measurements.
We need a handheld potentiostat with onboard processing, storage and BLE connectivity.
The potentiostat circuit can be inspired by the opensource information available here:
[login to view URL]
The link above already includes basic schematics and circuits required for the signal acquisition to assist/inspire your development.
The reader above still requires a pc to do the analysis and has limitations regarding the number of data points it can handle. We want that to be included in the reader device.
Critical Specifications required:
- Able to read DropSens triple screen printed electrode - Connector for DropSens Screen-printed electrodes (3-electrode system)
- In terms of specification what is important is that we can perform measurement with the following settings:
Cyclic voltammetry (CV)* run at 100 mV/s from 0.35 V to 0.8 V for 20 cycles + 5 cycles, followed by 20 mV/s for 3 cycles. What we need is to record only the last cycle value, but of course we would prefer if we can record and store all the cycles (SD card ok as storage).
- on board processing and analysis
- BLE connectivity
- Handheld format – roughly the size of an iPhone
- 2-3 inch display
- Battery powered
- Storage capacity (Sd-card)
- Connectivity via BLE
- Connectivity to PC via USB
- Plastic casing – white – sleek design – can be 3d printed
- Working prototype meeting all the above critical specifications
*We do not need to use other types of electro-chemical measurements, only CV at the specified settings.
Interested freelancers should contact me with a detailed development plan/design and estimated cost of materials.
14 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $3490 cho công việc này
I have almost 12 years of experience in development of products including the custom electronics. Stay tuned, I'm is still working on this proposal.