make programme for a automatic paper cutting machine. cut from a roll into sheets.
1 stepper motor for the feeding rotor
1 stepper motor for the cutting mechanism on a linear rail
2 mechanical end switches on the linear rail (when stepper motor moves wrong or loose steps -> also used as reference point)
1 sensor to know when the roll is empty
1 emergency button
1 display to:
- set the milimeters for the paper lenght
- start and stop the machine
- move the stepper motor for the feeding rotor in both directions by press a button in both directions
- move the motor on the linear rail by pressing a button in both directions
set the quantity of needed paper sheets
- user start machine
- user get information on display that machine will move to reference point and need to press "OK"
machine move to reference point on the linear rail (on left or right side of the rail) and move few milimeters away from the mechanical switches to the start point (mechanical switches should be really just be used on machine fault)
- user set the needed lenght of paper in display (which we need to calibrate one time and set in programme -> how many steps of the stepper are how many milimeter paper)
- user set needed quantity of paper in computer
- user put the roll of paper on the machine and press the button for manually rotate the feeding rotor to put the paper to the cutting mechanism
- user press a button to move the slide of the rail from start point to the other end point of the -
slide (to cut the paper)
- when all is ok, user press "AUTOMATIC" button and machine cut automatic the set quantity of sheets and stop.
more details or other plc- system (which need to control stepper motors-> 100-400khz- outputs) are welcome.
25 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình €169 cho công việc này
hello dear!I am a talented control engineer and have a lot of experiences in the field.I am interested in your [login to view URL] you hire me, you will get a good result.thanks. relevant skill; PLC & SCADA, Programming
Hi! If 100kHz is enough for this task, the S7-1200 PLC can be used. 400kHz output is more difficult and expensive for realisation. I will implement this program with pleasure. Best regards Savkin Oleg
hello i m an enginner in automation and computing data i apply for many project of PLC i m very intereated in your project please contact me and let discuss project s detail i m sure you ll be happy by my work regards