To be exact I need a Smart Contract for arbitrage trading between Uniswap and Sushiswap. The smart contract should contain a function to trade from Uniswap to Sushiswap, and a function to trade from Sushiswap to Uniswap. These functions shall only be called by the contract owner.
The two functions should take the following parameters:
-Token Address of the token to be borrowed from Aave (usually DAI, if possible WETH).
-Token address of the token which is to be bought in Exchange A (this can be the same as the first parameter, then this token is not to be bought from Exchange A but is to be continued with the selling in Exchange B)
-Token address of the token to be sold in Exchange B
-Token amount to be borrowed from Aave, which will be used for the trade.
An arbitrage trade should be executed as follows:
1. flash loan of specified tokens (e.g. DAI, WETH) in the specified amount from Aave.
2. perform an exchange with the borrowed tokens into the specified token on Exchange A (or skip this step if the borrowed token is the same as the token to be bought)
3. swap the exchanged tokens again on Exchange B into the other specified token.
4. check if the exchange + aave fee has made a profit > 0, otherwise you will get an error message.
5. pay back the flash loan + fee to Aave
If you understand the requirements, I would be happy to place an award
PS: Upon successful completion and if the Smart Contract proves to be Satisfactory upon execution, I am ready to send you a bonus to your Ethereum Wallet! :)