I am the sole director of a small London based real estate and project management agency.
The majority of my clients are non-domestic landlords working in the creative industries.
I currently manage 6 premium properties across North East London.
The other wing of the company manages acquisition, design and construction projects for our clients when improving or purchasing new properties.
I am looking for a London based freelance agent & assistant to manage the day to day running of the agency as I am about to begin a large project in Germany.
The right person for this role will be looking for an on-going freelance role to imagine supplement another position.
Having an interest in interior design and being aesthetically driven is also essential as there are opportunities to develop these skills.
It is essential that you can work completely independently and have great decision making abilities.
- Liaising with tenants and clients via phone, email and in-person
- key holder for properties
- Creating letting statements and preparing other financial information for clients & company
- Visiting properties for maintenance and viewings
- Negotiating lettings with landlords and tenants
- Creating schedules of works for construction projects
- First point of contact for any problems within the properties or buildings
- Advising clients on the interior design of their properties and developing on-going relationships with them.
I look forward to hearing from you!