Our company is looking for some help. You will be our salaried Virtual Project Manager working for a variety of job functions for a very busy small business. The work will always be plentiful. If you are reliable, honest, and hardworking, you will have a job because our business will do well and we will keep you forever because of it.
As our Virtual Project Manager you would need to meet the following criteria:
* You must have past experience (extensive experience preferred) as a Virtual Assistant and/or Project Manager.
* Must be available for at least 8 hours per day, Monday - Friday. Some but not all of your tasks will require US hours to complete phone calls. Otherwise you are free to work when you can as long as the project is completed with quality. IMPORTANT: Any email request during Monday through Friday requires a 24 hour turnaround response.
* Must be fluent in English - Speaking and writing. Comfortable and able to make phone calls to the US (VoiP is fine, whatever means necessary to complete the job, but this is done at your expense - please choose your method wisely).
* Must be very comfortable with the Internet and know how to use many internet tools such as Google Docs, Email, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, SocialOomph, [url removed, login to view], and Survey Monkey. Must be good at forum posting, newsletter mailings, blog posting, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
* Must be able to communicate with me via Skype and email throughout the work day.
* Must Log EVERYTHING including work hours, tasks performed, emails sent, etc
* Must have excellent attention to detail.
Bids over $200 per month are not accepted. This is a long term project and we will keep you forever if you are good and help my business grow.
This last part is making sure you read everything. If you don't do this part, you will not get the job..... When you respond, please include the statement "I can make calls to the US during Pacific Standard Time" in your response. Include your resume and/or portfolio with all bids.