I have written a novel and would like to perfect the first few chapters before submitting to literary agents. I'm looking for 3 or 4 people to read the text, comment on how interesting, compelling and readable it is, and make suggestions for improvements and tweak the wording where they feel necessary.
I will be sending an MS Word file and would like changes shown using the Track Changes and Comments functions ideally (or at least clearly highlighted).
I know what a reasonable price for this kind of work would be, so don't be fooled by the project budget ("It's a trap!"). Please include the word "Tenzin" somewhere in your bid so that I know you've read this description.
The text is about 30 pages double-spaced (about 16,600 words) long.
I will also ask readers to sign a simple non-disclosure agreement I've drafted, to protect my work.
I'll be much more likely to select you as one of my proof readers if:
- You demonstrate a good command of English in your bid
- You're from a English-majority-speaking country
- You're also a writer and wouldn't mind sending me an example of your work
- You're a Tibetan or from Himalayan India
- You're a world traveler and can convince me you've been to Dharamsala (India) or Tibet.
Thanks so much for taking an interest, and I'm looking forward to seeing your bids!
[url removed, login to view]