We have a book which will be around 58,000 words. Looking for a native English speaker and experienced book editor / proofreader to support us to complete the book.
Ideally we would like a person who can conduct the following tasks to publish on Amazon KDP. Experience of working on books published would be welcome.
Proofread and highlight areas to edit
Develop the structure and contents pages for the book
Format the book - font size, page layout, sections etc
Develop an index page and other key pages for book publication
We will publish as an ebook, Paperback and Hardback.
Title – Essential Guide to Lean Six Sigma & Business Improvement
Sub title – The secrets every leader / manager should know, a practical roadmap to successful cultural and business change through Lean Six Sigma
Author – John Wellwood
Finally, a book which provides practical, logical and helpful ways to successfully implement an improvement culture. Leaders see this book as a game changer and an insight into how to succeed.
• Sick and tired of wasting time and money trying to implement Lean or Lean Six Sigma with limited success?
• Do you need everyone in your company to identify and solve problems?
• Are you frustrated by the fact other companies make Business Improvement work but your organisation can’t?
• Do you want to see problems solved, improvements in your business and measurable results?
Then let The Essential Guide to Lean Six Sigma & Business Improvement prove you with an easy-to-follow practical roadmap.
No matter your industry, function or level in the business you need to understand Business Improvement and Lean Six Sigma and how to make it effective to change the culture in your business. This is an essential read for any manager or leader.
• Learn the secrets to successful Lean Six Sigma and Business Improvement deployment
• Understand the real reasons companies have failed in the past
• Learn the 5 steps needed for success
• Learn how to make all levels of your business understand, engage and enthuse about Lean Six Sigma and Business Improvement
• Understand how to train and educate your staff effectively to engage and energise today
learn how to implement a Business Improvement Culture to become a more effective manager, be able to implement change in any industry and become one of only around 1% of leaders who truly understand how to deploy Lean Six Sigma effectively.
Please outline your experience with examples of books you have worked on and what you did to support their publication.