We Certified Scrum Master guy who has enough knowledge and expertise in that field. . Further detail will be provide in chat. You have to work 10 AM to 7 PM IST time zone. ( Everyday you have to 5 yo 6 hours )
==============Job Description ========
Develop and implement Project Management processes and policies, direct project management staff, and work with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects and programs.
· Track the efficacy of various initiatives and help implement the appropriate reporting and metrics to ensure desired results are being achieved.
· Drive effective and impactful communication related to program activity, serving as a key point person for the program team and partner for key stakeholders in order to ensure active management of ongoing issues/risks/decisions related to all internal and external activities.
· Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete and support overall firm goals and strategic initiatives.
· Manage and control the project plan and remain within budget.
· Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis to ensure stakeholders’ expectations are met.
· For large client implementations oversee the management of scope, schedule, cost, quality, and resources in addition to proactively monitoring and mitigating issues and risks. Manage to milestones, understand critical path, and effectively communicate status at all levels.
· Drive and facilitate project review process at management level. Ensure appropriate team issues are elevated to management in a timely manner. Chair formal or ad hoc internal management processes regarding project decision points and or/project issue resolution.
· Assist with advising project managers/implementation managers and their teams on the best use of project management disciplines and approaches and act as the first point of contact for any program/project management questions.
· Share lessons learned and best practices across programs and projects, building relationships with stakeholders and to promote efficiency in day-to-day project management processes and practices; oversee the adherence to the processes and best practices.
· Improve CRD’s implementation methodology and build a library of standard project plans, collateral, and tools that are mapped to each phase of the implementation methodology. This material will collectively serve as an “implementation toolkit” and resides on a collaboration site like SharePoint.
· Understanding of multi-tier technical architectures and relational database structures. Familiarity with SQL, FIX and SSRS is a plus.
A strong record of customer service of managing large Implementation efforts and must understand customer needs and build effective relationships. The candidate must be able to convey plans, issues and concerns to clients and team members in a clear, logical and concise manner. They will need to also be able to influence key decision makers both internally and externally.
Must be customer driven, have the ability to work within a team environment, and be focused on providing a high quality of service to the customer.
More details will be in chat. If you agree below terms then only reply otherwise don't waste my and your time.
( Note : Only Individuals please. Agency are welcome who are ready to work with mentioned budget only)
( I have already mention about working hour so don't ask this question again in chat. In between if you are free then you can do other work as well )
( Payment will be done at the end of month. So apply only those who agree this terms ). This is a must requirement.
NDA needs to be signed
9 freelancer chào giá trung bình₹76444 cho công việc này
am vijay with 20 yrs experience in agile project management / agile business analysis / scrum master/ product owner can able to handle task effectively Kindly let me know scope of work